Clients faced challenges in using the Buildertrend accounting software. The client was a small business and facing synchronization issue with Buildertrend.
- Buildertrend doesn’t allow to make pay bills.
- During work faced a Synchronization issue with charts of accounts with QB online charts of accounts.
- Buildertrend doesn’t allow the interaction with QuickBooks (QB) and unable to pull detailed job cost and WIP info.
- Buildertrend pushes information to QB Online.
- Buildertrend allows only property wise synchronization
We provide solutions to the Property Renovation Management Company by offering them resources. We offer them different facilities by which they can easily face their challenges and can achieve its goal. We used Software Buildertrend & Quickbooks for Accounting and Bookkeeping
- We integrate Buildertrend with QuickBooks, will have the ability to send over bills from unpaid Buildertrend expenses.
- When those bills are paid in full within QuickBooks, the related expenses in Buildertrend will also be marked as paid, cutting down on duplicate entry.
- QB online allows us Customer wise synchronization.
- we enter all job costs into Buildertrend and then overhead costs into QB online.